From: Marlene Medina G./ UNIDOS EN MOVIMIENTO CON PARKINSON

Wa are a support group in Merida Yuc. Mexico, I believe we are the
only group in Mexico . We are only one year and a half, we will be
very happy to have an open comunication. There's 15 parkinsnonians
in our group. please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail:

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Marlene/U.M.P./ Merida/Mexico