From: double a enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 8:48 PM
Subject: Pallidotomy

I saw my neuro today, and he suggested that I begin thinking about
a pallidotomy - that I was on a fast track for treatment?  I've
only been diagnosed for 5 months or so, and the meds seem to be
working ok, especially since Ivan suggested stretching out the
Sinemet (Ivan, the neuro agreed with you on the times).  Can
anyone suggest why he is pushing to have the surgery soon?  I've
had 7 operations in the past 6 years, and I'm not sure I'm ready
for more.  Also, where can I find more information on this
procedure?  Thanks in advance for your help,
bob [log in to unmask]