Dear List-Family...

I'm in what can only be called "the eye of the storm," right
now.... the quiet period after all the initial phoning has been
made and the time when relatives and friends descend upon me.

I logged on 'cause I was I needed a break and was kinda at loose
ends, and found a treasure trove of dear and thoughtful condolence
messages from a great many of you. <mopping up 'round eyes>

I'd like to  share on thing 'bout my mom with ya before I log off
fore today..   Mom... Fern Kaplan,  was always called "Grandma
Fernie" by my two daughters, and "Pickle Puss, (aka "Pickle," and
even "Pick!")  <DON'T ASK!!> (smiling/snuffling) by my sister's
two sons.

It  takes a non-stop sense of humor to put up with a nickname like
THAT!  <grin>  And we've hadda lot of laughs about "Pickle Puss"
over the years - ESPECIALLY since my  sis's two "boys" and men in
their twenties now..

G'bye Pickle.... I love you.

Barb M.