I recognised that the kaddish does not mention the departed or death when I read
it. But, as a philosophical question how did this become the prayer for the
dead, and in fact how can one tell that this is intended as such, since as you
mention it, it is in the praise of God. So the connection to me is less than
obvious.

Just curious,
K-F

"Robert A. Fink, M.D." <[log in to unmask]> on 03/24/99 01:50:43 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]