On 03:29 PM 3/24/99 -0500, janet paterson, sent a message saying:
>>From: "Martha Eggler" <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Support Group
>>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:55:27 -0500
>>
>>Please advise where, or if, there are support group meetings in the
>>Ravenna, Akron or Brook Park, Middleburg Hts., Ohio area.  My brother was
>>diagnosed with Parkinsons in September and we are still in the "What is
>>going on - What medicine's will work - What is happening to me stage".

There are several support groups in the area you indicate. I suggest you
phone the following people for information on time and place of meetings.

Portage Support group, Jessie Brown, (330) 673-1146
Portage SupportGroup, Linda Husvar, (330) 325-2849
Canton Support Group, Ken/Verna Blyer, (330) 492-0743
Akron Support group, James/June Cowan, (330) 836-0368

Your brother will be pleased with the support available to him in Northeast Ohio

     Sid Roberts   69/4   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio