Dear Barbara,
Blessed be the Judge of truth.

Sorry I missed wednesday's "Internet Kaddish".
What a thoughtful idea!It brings up a whole gamut of issues
concerning the observance of religious practices in a distributed computer
network.

Did someone provide Katherynne with the text of the Kadddish?
If not,I will be glad to send it.

I would like to point out that the Jewish "Shiva",seven day
of mourning period is quite different from a "wake".

Some good references to Jewish mourning customs are:
1.Maurice Lamm,The Jewish Way in Deathe and Mourning,
  Jonathan David Publishers,NY,1969.
2.Chaim B. Goldberg,Mourning in Halacha,Mesora Pubs.1991

May God console you among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.

Warm regards.
Gil Lieberman,CG for Aliza