John, I have a very amateur video tape of me doing my exercises. It is truely primative but you could get the idea of what has helped me for years. The tape was made back when I had had Parkinson's for 14 years, but the exercises haven't changed even after having Parkinson's surgery. I would be willing to share it with you if you would return it and with the understanding that it was made for my home use. John Hancock wrote: I am a graduate student, and my class project involves creating exercise prescription programs for Parkinson's disease patients. I have read many books about this subject, but I have not been able to find what I am looking for. I would like to find some "real life" exercise protocols, so that the information I present to my classmates is the most accurate and usable. I do not feel that it would be beneficial for my classmates to recieve poor information, and then in turn, not provide the quality care that Parkinson's disease patients deserve. Since I do not work with Parkinson's disease patients on a regular basis, I feel the need to search for help from professionals with more experience and knowledge than myself on this topic. Thank you for any help provided! jjjane http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm