hi all

At 18:03 1999/03/21 -0600, nancy wrote,in part:

>...Currently, I take one-half tablets of Sinemet 25/100 4x/day,
>plus 5 mg. eldepryl and .5 mg of permax (3x/day).  I have had
>mild dyskinesia on and off for a couple of years, but nothing
>serious.  I do not have a tremor and have never had one...
>
>My problem:  within the last two weeks I have developed a wild
>dyskinesia which gets worse every day...
>
>Taking the sinemet doesn't seem to help -- nor does it make it worse...
>
>The dyskinesia begins when I wake up in the morning
>(I used to have a fairly PD-free early morning)
>and immediately is very bad...
>
>So far, I have no problems with dyskinesia during the night,
>although I sleep less and less...
>
>And it is at its worst when I am trying to concentrate.
>This is all totally new...
>
>Anyone with some help on this very sudden onset?
>
>Nancy Shlaes deGrazia  62/dx57/symptons 54

nancy, what happened two weeks ago?
a change in your meds, diet, lifestyle, etc., etc.??

this sudden development doesn't sound like a typical pd symptom

it sounds more like a med interaction
or maybe something else even unrelated to pd

it's getting worse every day?
better put on your sherlock holmes cap right quick!

keep us posted on your sleuthing

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>