Dear Alan and Judith and listmembers,

My attorney is passing the TUTU press release along to Maine Meeting
Place, which publishes
a newsletter for people with disabilities in Maine.

I am going to provide the TUTU press release to the editor of the
Portland, Me. Press-Herald.

Ivan S.

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:42:15 -0500 alan richards <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Barb Patterson:
>        FYI: I have passed the Tutu press release along to most of the
>major
>dailies in Ontario. However, there are many, many smaller dailies and
>weeklies that should have it too.
>        The rest of you guys can look after that part of it. OK?
>        Alan Richards, London, ON, Canada

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      42  clear   deg. F   :-)