 I received no attachment from Ken and the included points it the Tantra
Totem are good advice. Number 21 "smile when you answer the phone" is
something I tried hard to teach people who worked with (for) me. It
simply works. There are many good points in that post. I did receive an
attachment from someone in this discussion though . I did not open it
because I never open an attachment from someone I don't  know well. I
think that for the last few months many of us should smile before we
type --  I am not smiling right now though. We need to quit fussing.
sometimes I do more deleting than reading. I wish a few more jokes or
chit chat would occur but it does not. Bye, Nita