I guess it wasn't questioning the skills of a nurse, in retrospect it may
have been questioning this particular nurse and her ability to interpret
what I was saying accurately to the Dr.  Also,  when asked about a
side-effect  being related to a new med she just said   'no, if you are
worried take her to the ER.".  I checked the PDR and found out that the
side-effect appeared in 12% of patients and that many had to quit due to it.
I am in a suburb of Atlanta, I have been trying to find a good neuro with PD
and at the same time avoid the traffic and time needed to get mom to Emory.
It makes a long day for her.  But perhaps I need to do that anyway and just
make her tough it out.  Any thoughts or suggestions from anyone.  The notes
and help from you guys has been the bright spot of the last few days. Thank
you