A good friend dropped in last week to visit and ask my opinion of an item he
saw on the Internet.  Randy is a Pastor who, among other things, runs a
special ministry for those of retirement age.  I reviewed the documents he was
thinking about using, decided to withhold judgment until some of you could
look at it.

The papers can be found at the following URL:

                                              www.agingwithdignity.org

Can you give me some feedback and let me know what you think?

Howard

"Today is the 'greatest day of my life" and I will celebrate it.  Tomorrow,
when it comes, will be the new "greatest day of my Life" and I will celebrate
it also........" (Paraphrase of an earlier submission by one off our PWPs )

.