I tried to look at the FIVE WISHES document(see original message from
Howard below)  but couldn't seem to advance past the page 1 of 12 pages so
I tried to print a hard copy.  This wasn't helpful as the documenet came
out in "sign language" so I cancelled the print command after page 1.
therefore, I can only say Howard that it looked like a living will type
document and if it can be downloaded may serve as a model for a living
will.  I'm sure you can get living wills from attorneys, senior centers,
dept of the aging in your county, county health depts, etc.

Jeanette Fuhr

----------
> From: Howard Collins <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Services for Retirees
> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 9:18 AM
>
> A good friend dropped in last week to visit and ask my opinion of an item
he
> saw on the Internet.  Randy is a Pastor who, among other things, runs a
> special ministry for those of retirement age.  I reviewed the documents
he was
> thinking about using, decided to withhold judgment until some of you
could
> look at it.
>
> The papers can be found at the following URL:
>
>                                               www.agingwithdignity.org
>
> Can you give me some feedback and let me know what you think?
>
> Howard
>

> "Today is the 'greatest day of my life" and I will celebrate it.
Tomorrow,