Hi Karen

Do you ever come to Phoenix?

I'm from Phoenix, young onset, age 36 when first told I had PD, had 3 kids iin
junior hi, and only recently remarried when I got the news. Over 10 years (I'm
46 now) have confirmed over and over, my origional opinion - PD sucks.  But
fight it.

It's just a matter of time for the miracle we've been fighting for, to finally
come true. The rule to win this game is "fight it - buy time - wait -  and
fight it some more" -  the miracle will happen.

If you don't mind sharing your phone number, I can give you a call. I have a
heck of a time typing too.  My email is [log in to unmask]

The miracle is waiting.. just around the corner

so, smile

Maryhelen