Yesterday morniing, in my dining room (first seen on PBS Jim Lehrer News Hour)
we recorded a session for Bob Madigan's show ""Issues"

This is  a discussion show  broadcast on WTOP, a very popoular news only
program, on Saturday night after the 11 o'clack news, and Sunday morning at
7am on WGMS, the local classical music program.

Local means Washington DC and the surrounding area.

We were three of us = yours truly, my friend Anne Gill (of the exercises)  and
Chava Sladek, co-ordinator of the Capital Chapter of the NPF

We spent nearly an hour answering Bob Madigan's questions. This will be pared
down to eight minutes of broadcast time.

Hilalry Blue