Dear Phil,
Just a thought, the next time you come to the Smokies, if it fits in your
travel plans, go to Cherokee (33 miles across the park from Gatlinburg).  You
will be on hwy441.  Follow that road until you see a McDonalds on the right.
Past Big Boy and Comfort Suites.  Right across the street from the Mc Donalds
is my shop.  The Cherokee trader.  There is a bay window with a sign that
says airbrush.  Thats me.  Come visit.
Jennifer Smith