I had the tilt table test this morning.  Hooked me up to an IV, Put a blood
pressure thing on each arm, and EKG hookups.  The one blood pressure
device kept taking the blood pressure every minute.  They then tilted
the table I was lying on to an upright position.  They then had me stand
there
for 20 minutes and hoped I would faint.  Nothing happened.  Then put me
down
and shot me with some drug that might make me faint.  Upright again for
another 20 minutes.  Nothing happened.  Talked to the two male nurses and
my
doctor the whole time.

I told doctor that Neurologist had reduced Sinemet from 3 per day to 2 per
day.
He figured we would just go with that since I didn't faint very easily.

So nothing else will happen until after I see neurologist on 4/2. I may
suggest
getting off of Sinemet entirely since it doesn't seem to help me.

Everyone is just hoping that the fainting is a drug side effect.  It's been
3 weeks
and hasn't recurred, so maybe it's no big deal.