I am having technical problems in my e-mail that baffle me.
I have messages that come in that can't be opened, forwarded, or
deleted.  I can't get them off the subject line.  I can't get them out
of my computer.  All of them come from AOL and all of them come
through the Parkinson' Listserv.  If someone can tell me how to remove
these e-mails, or write me if you have had simalar problems,
I'd appreciate it.   If you  can just stop them from coming in.  I have sent
e-mails on this before, but have only received one e-mail in
response.  I find the Parkinsn's Listserve very helpful, but I have to get
these things out of my e-mail.  Offending address are: BeaSmek,
mehmoirs, BSCHIRLOFF, all at aol.com.

Sincerely Yours,

James Simmons
[log in to unmask] com

Message sent to above adresses, plus [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask], and [log in to unmask]