Hello friends,
Last week I went to services for my mother-in-law.  She was nearly 84
and had health difficulties.  It was a mixed blessing for us as I am
glad she no longer suffers, and yet I will miss her so much.

While at the services my son's girl friend held my hand mainly to steady
me and keep me from falling over.  After a couple of hours she said she
could now understand why I am exhausted all the time.  She was exhausted
just holding my hand and steadying me for a couple of hours and could
not understand how I can go though a whole day with this tremor.  I do
not know how I do it either.

On the days when tremor attacks me worst, I am so exhauted that I cannot
get out of bed.  Other days the tremor is minor and I manage to move
around and get work done in my home.  Does anyone ever really get used
to the amount of energy tremor takes out of you??

Marling McReynolds
50 (next Sat), diag 1995