> 2pm   2 permax
> 3pm   1/2 of 25/250 sinemet
> 4pm   50/200 CR sinemet
> 6pm   1/2 of 25/250 sinemet
> 9pm   150 mg doxapin
>           1/2 of 25/250 sinemet
>           50/200 CR sinemet
>           2 permax
> I take propulsid 3 x a day (this is new)
> And lorazipam as needed

you are taking 275 mg. of carbidopa while 75 mg is sufficient; 1050
mg.of levodopa which is more than many take. the estimated blood plasma
concentration using graphical addition of average actual data yields
four peaks at 20, 24, 24, and 24 mcg per deciliter with valleys of 10,
11, & 10. this is not very uniform concentration.

you are basically medicating around the clock. Many, including myself,
have never done that. I do take one Mirapex just before retiring to keep
that agonist in my system essentially as level as four tablets can be:
6, 12, 6, and 10 o'clock.

The expense of CR is not of much benefit since you are dosing at 9
different times with sinemet. It also overloads carbidopa.

I urge you to consider telling your doctor that you would like to try
dissolved tablets that are stirred to make sure of uniformity and taken
as aliquots. My calculations indicate that dissolving the three 25/250
tablets in water or diluted orange juice with some vitamin C powder and
taking one-eigth of the liquid at two hour intervals: 6, 8, 10, 12, 2,
4, 6, & 8 o'clock - will give better overall results.

If you have a web browser and can open .gif or .jpg attachment files,
reply that you would like to see the plot of plasma concentration of
your current regimen relative to levodopa. I will send it to you. you
may see some of this sort of information on my web site. URL is bottom
line below.
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter