From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:30:43 -0500
Subject: Re: TUTU TO HELP PARKINSON'S DISEASE SUFFERERS

Hi Barbara,
        We are faxing the press release to the Buffalo News - they don't accept
e-mails. Thank you for organizing all of this.
        I had two thoughts in relation to the Archbishop's prayer and World
Parkinson's Day that I wanted to run by you first.
        1. Do you know if any  web site owners from our list are planning to
post the prayer on their sites, or on a separate Web site?. It could get
much wider attention that way, and could be accessible for an indefinite
amount of time.

        2. Also, I was thinking that on World Parkinson's Day it would be a nice
gesture to exhange messages with the other PD Lists around the world.
Maybe a small group could draft a message, forward it to the other list
owners, and ask them to translate and post it on their lists. We might
even have members of this list who could translate  first - according to
Simon Coles listing, there are French, Dutch and German language lists.
The other list owners might also be asked if they would like to
participate in the same way.
        Please let me know if you think I should forward this to the list.

Thanks,
Linda Herman