 Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:49:29 -0500
 Linda J Herman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>> 1. Do you know if any  web site owners from our
list are planning to post the prayer on their sites  <<<

Linda,

The press release can be put on these sites too!!
I intend to put the pressrelease (in dutch) on my site.
Also the prayer will be put on in english and after
translation in dutch too.

I'll suggest to the organising committee of the meeting
I'm attending on april 11th to say the prayer together
(in dutch) f.e. before our joint lunch.
I suppose all organising committees of WPD-meetings
will include a moment for this prayer in their program.

In Holland there are a lot of general health-lists with
mailinglists. They are most willing to put it in their
mailing and on their news-pages of their sites.
I think this is also a great possibility in other countries
to spread the word.

I tried to find a possibility to approach the Pope (yes!!),
but he must run a one way communications system.
At least I could not find an emailaddress, no faxnumber,
no phones to approach the Vatican so far on the WWW.

>> French, Dutch and German language lists. <<

There is also a belgian and a spanish list.

>> The other list owners might also be asked if
they would like to participate in the same way. <<

It has been posted to the NEDERPARK list.
The prayer will be posted on the list.
Everything newsworthy on PIEN concerning
WPD will be posted on my list and my site.

I think the other owners should (shall) do the same!!

Are the big PD Associations in the USA already
taking action to get involved???

Hans.