Hi Bettie. You ask about neck pain - don't know if it is a sx of PD, but
I have a constant ache in my right scapula. I had it when I was writing
left-handed and still have it writing right-handed. And I have calf
cramps at night, usually in the left ( affected side ) leg. Upping my
dose of vit. E to 800 iu. daily and trying to drink more water has
helped. As far as my PD, I take mirapex 4.5 mg daily. My other
prescription meds are premarin and provera. OTCs are aspirin, St. John's
Wort (for wellbeing ), vit. E, vit B-complex, and coenzymeQ10. I was dx'd
10 months ago, so this is still new to me, and I'm in the learning
process. PD takes a good part of my thoughts each day. I have not been
able to put it out of my mind. I try to get to my gym and yoga classes.
So I keep busy most of the time. Working is still going okay, I'm slower
but am able to do my work ( I'm a nurse ). I'd like to keep in touch with
you , but the e-mail address I wrote down is wrong. Please contact me if
you are interested in talking.    Linda