There is a 58 page spiral bound orange booklet which was published last year by the National Parkinson Foundation.  Its Title:  Parkinson's Disease:  Fitness Counts. It should give you all the information you need.  You can reach NPF by telephone (305) 547-6666; by fax (305) 243-4403.

We would all appreciate it if you would share the results of your research with this Parkinson's group.

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia 62/57/??

John Hancock wrote:

I am a graduate student, and my class project involves creating exercise
prescription programs for Parkinson's disease patients. I have read many books
about this subject, but I have not been able to find what I am looking for. I
would like to find some "real life" exercise protocols, so that the
information I present to my classmates is the most accurate and usable. I do
not feel that it would be beneficial for my classmates to recieve poor
information, and then in turn, not provide the quality care that Parkinson's
disease patients deserve. Since I do not work with Parkinson's disease
patients on a regular basis, I feel the need to search for help from
professionals with more experience and knowledge than myself on this topic.
Thank you for any help provided!