The Emory Parkinson's Clinic is at Emory University Medical Center,  here in
Atlanta, Ga.  I believe it is headed by a Dr. Watts.
Thanks for hints on bowels.  I already give her prunes at almost every
breakfast, but I don't believe they are stewed, just regular ol' Sunsweet
and also give her prune juice, usually once a day.  The exercise part is
hard due to multiple back surgeries.  At her assisted living facility where
she lived before coming here they had an exercise tape done by a PT for
older folks sitting in chairs.  I need to find something similar to it for
home.
I hope I haven't lost the directions to archives.  Do they explain how to
open they files like you asked, or it that somewhere else?  I guess I will
figure all this out eventually.   thanks, Kathy