From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Barbara Patterson
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 1999 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fw: TUTU TO HELP PARKINSON'S DISEASE SUFFERERS

I have attempted to summarize the places listmembers have
sent the
announcement about Archbishop Tutu's prayer.  If I have
missed any,
please let me know.  Also, please feel free to spread the
word where ever
and everywhere you feel appropriate.  Has anyone translated
the
announcement?  Let's keep Parkinson's in the media!  Barb

1.      Dallas Morning News
2.      Newspaper and 2 radio stations in Portland, Oregon
3.      Press-Herald in Portland, Maine
4.      Riverdale Press, Bronx, New York
5.      Most daily newspapers in Southern Ontario
6.      Anglican Bishop of Toronto
7.      Executive Assistant to Primate, The
Anglican Church of Canada
8.      Simon Coles' PDNEWS
9.      The Parkinson's Foundation of Canada
10.     The Spectator, Hamilton, Ontario (I will be
interviewed)
11.     CBC Newsworld
12.     Canadian Council of Churches
13.     World Council of Churches
14.     Roman Catholic Diocese of Hamilton

Barbara Patterson
HSC 2J22
905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing