Hello friends,

We are almost there!!  The New Jersey Resolution proclaiming April as
Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month is a step away from reality.

We, our families and friends, need to make phone calls to
Assemblywoman Charlotte Vandervalk's office to urge her to post AJR73
and SJR53 Joint Resolutions for consideration in the Assembly Health
Committee on Monday. She is the Chairwoman of the committee and is in
position to place it on the agenda.

All residents of New Jersey should let Assemblywoman Vandervalk know
that this is a very important issue for all of us.

Her phone number is: (201) 666-0881 and the Fax number is: (201)
666-5255.

At 9:00 AM on Monday, March 29, call Assemblywoman Charlotte
Vandervalk's office,
ask her to, "post the Resolutions for consideration in the Assembly
Health Committee."

Margaret

Margaret Tuchman
Princeton, NJ