Hi, Brian,
you wrote:

>   First, I think that what you are experiencing is not Dyskinesia. -
> Dyskinesia is the brain's reaction to excess levodopa , but you are not
> taking enough Sinemet to provoke that reaction.
>
> Bearing in mind that you are 5 yrs into PD, (and maybe earlier symptoms?
> your problem is not enough Sinemet! and I think your symptoms are plain
> old Vanilla flavoured PD tremor.

******
I know you are the expert on Sinemet and I've read your program, but from what
I once read in one of the national newsletters and from my own experience,
I don't believe it's necessary to take
large amounts of Sinemet to get dyskinesia.
I, too, get middle and end of dose dyskinesia.  It is definitely not tremor, nor
do I have it when I am totally off.
I have been on Sinemet for about 9 years. Along with Eldepryl, Amantadine, and
Mirapex,
I take 1/2 of 25/100 in the a.m. and 3 hrs. later 1 25/100 CR which lasts about 4
hours when
I take another that usually holds me until I go to bed.

It is a balancing act and you may be right about shortening the dosage time
to avoid the end of dose effects.  Frustrating!!!

Thanks for all your postings.
nina