Hi, Janet,
    Can I share more acronyms with you, (some of which were printed in our
local paper last fall):

        AKA           also known as
        ASAP        as soon as possible
        F2F            face to face
        GMTA        great minds think alike
        HHOK        ha ha only kidding
        IDK            I don't know
        IMnsHO    In my not so humble opinion
        ITA            I totally agree
        J/K            Just kidding
        MOTOS    members of the opposite sex
        MYOB        mind your own business
        BTW           by the way
        OTOH        on the other hand
        SUL            see you later
        TGIF            thank God it's friday
        TTYL           talk to you later
        WTG           way to go
            K?            OK?
         R&D            runnin' & duckin'

Then there are EMOTICONs:

                         :-)              smiley face, generic

                        ]:-)             feeling like royalty

                        8-( )          smiley face with glasses & mustache

                        >:-(           angry face

                        *<( :-{ )     Santa Claus

I hope nobody thinks this is too trivial to waste BBS space on.  It's the
cyberspace language of our grandkids (who will replace us.)
IOOH     (I'm out of here)    Jim       (age/gauge: 69/64/59)