Hans van der Genugten wrote:
>The GPI-1046 WAS news...dated April 10th 1997...Thanks Judith for notifying me!!

Hans and All,
        I wasn't notifying you...just thought I must have missed something. :)
I thought it strange I hadn't seen it during my cyberspace tours, and
yet it did sound familiar.
        There's nothing wrong with posting articles such as this even if it
isn't new. For the newer members, it's valuable info and it's good to
jog the memories of the older members.
Judith -- also dreaming, wishing, hoping...
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^