Jeana asked re: chest pains.   If there has been confirmation that it is
NOT a cardiac problem, then it MAY be due to the rigidity of PD.
Peter, a number of years ago, before PD diagnosis, had frequent chest
pains, and even had an angiogram, and a treadmill test, which were
negative.  We later learned that this is fairly common with PWPs, as the
muscle spasms and rigidity of PD can be painful, and mimic angina.
BUT be sure to rule out other causes before settling on PD!  (He no longer
has them,BTW)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "