Hi Judith,

This was interesting and food for thought...............

I wonder how many parkies grew up on farms (read Little House on the
Prairie) as I did with coal fired kitchen range and coal fired pot
belly stove.  (in the one room school I went to for grades 1 to 7 as
well)

My job as a child was to tend all the fires for my mother whenever my
father was at work or away.  I also liked to spend many hours in the
blacksmith shop with the coal fired forge.

Do I think coal fumes has anything to do with my PD?  No, but who can

Keep diggin' out this good "stuff".

All the best ............ Murray