Hi Dan and welcome to the list.  With all your professional actvities, it
sounds to me that you're coping quite well indeed with PD.  Your positive
attitude of refusing to slow down no doubt is pivital in this success.  In my
case, I cope the best I can with the tremor with as positive an attitude as I
can muster, regular exercise and, by laughing alot.  My neurologist just this
week recommended me as a candidate for a DBS operation, so I'm looking at that
option. (I hope it doesn't mean Deep Bowel Scrape)  Lots of questions.
Unfortunately, I seem to have leeched all the good out of sinemet and
Mirapex.   Well, Dan, welcome again to the list; let us know how things go en
Mejico.  Keep up your positive attitude and that proud walk.

John Bjork (60/20)
A View from the Lighter Side
Parkinsaw, MI (Imaginary town for PWP)