Bonnie -

I suspect no reply means no one has any specific information.  Can you ask
your pharmacist about it? Most pharmacists are very knowledgeable and are glad
to help.  Is your question because your father's doctor has prescribed it?
Also, if it was prescribed, was your father told it was to help his PD
symptoms or for another purpose?

You might try asking more specific questions to see if that helps listmembers
know how to answer.  I know listmembers want to help if they can, and are
usually good about responding.  Also, if you have internet access, you might
try doing a web search for Apomorphine.

Margie Swindler    cg for Dick, 54/17