Hi Bonnie - I took part in a apomorphine trial at the Baylor College of
Medicine last year.  It was a small pill that you held under your tongue until
it dissolved.  It did work well and kicked in fast to control parkinsons
symptoms but unfortunately it made me very sick - to the point of vomiting
unless I took an anti-nausea medication before taking the apomorphine.  After
the trial was over I didn't continue taking it but some people did who did not
get sick from it.  It really has a terrible taste but they have supposedly
improved it.  Hope this helps - let me know if you have any questions.

Debby 45/11