Greetings,

Hope this note finds you well.

I have not had the opportunity to keep everyone as up to speed on the
activities of the Northwest Parkinson's Foundation as I would like.  I will
try to post brief notes of progress as goals are achieved and significant
milestones are reached.

We have recently been offered a 5 foot by 7 foot painting, done by a local
artist, of Muhammad Ali, as well as 250 lithographs of the original artwork.
The money raised from the sale of the original and the lithographs will be
donated to our cause and to Parkinson's research.  The original, as well as
the lithographs have all been hand-signed by Ali himself!  We are very
excited about this offer and will keep you posted on how we intend to use
this opportunity.  If you know of anyone who is a huge fan of the Champ or
would like to support the NWPF, the lithographs are selling for $5,000
framed ($4,300 is tax deductible), or unframed for $3,700 ($3,000 is tax
deductible).

Discussions are still underway to create a Parkinson's care center in
partnership with a local medical facility here in the Northwest.  We expect
to have a more definitive answer and or update by the end of April.  Cross
your fingers.

We will have another newsletter hitting your mailbox around the 3rd week of
April.  If anyone would like to contribute a piece to the newsletter please
drop me a line.  Also, please send along any names and addresses of those
that may benefit, or who would be interested in receiving our newsletter.

Keep an eye out for the April 2nd, Seattle Post Intelligencer newspaper.
There may be an article in there about Parkinson's in our community, as well
as a mention of the NWPF.

Thank you for your help, support, and insight and I will keep you posted of
our progress.

If there are any comments, questions, or suggestions, please give me a call
or drop me a line.

Best regards

Bill

Bill Bell
Executive Director
Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
Visit us at http://www.nwpf.org
All donations to the NWPF are fully tax deductible