Dear Ivan,
I know I am a newcomer to parkinsons and tothe list but I just wanted to tell
you how deep my admiration for you and your efforts is.  You inspire me to
keep going many times when I feel like just giving up, which has been a
frequent occurence.  When I read about you activities and your constant
vigilance, it overwhelms me, often to tears.  I havent been writing much
since I seem to have lost a great deal of interest, enthusiasm and sense of
humor which are the things that mostly shield me from dispair.  Thank you.
Jennifer