Thank you Carmilla,
I just bought the tape called gentle fitness, mostly for my husband, who had a
heart attack, has COPD and smokes 3 packs a day and when he quit for three
months he gained 30 pounds on top of the 50 or 60 pounds he needed to lose,
plus he had spinal sugery on his neck which has caused him great pain.  I
planed to do it with him for my own benefit as well.  We watched the tape
together and he agreed that it was very good.  As yet, I have not been able to
get him to try it.  I did however notice the relaxation section thinking that
would grately benefit both of us as well.  I am trying hard to participate more
on the list so your response was more than welcome.  I hate that Iwill have to
drop the list for a while in the near future.  When the kids are out of school
we work from 10am to 10pm 6 to 7 days a week and I wont be able to keep up.
Thanks for the advice and I will work on it.
Jennifer