To Dan, Brian and Janet,
Before I read your comments, I answered Carmilla.  I appreciate the
hit.  I just takes one difficult and sometimes totatlly belligerant customer
to set me off.  I used to be very calm and never vocal with strangers until
half way through my first season airbrushing.  I came unstuck in front of a
crowd and scared away a room full of customers.  I have not held alot back
since.  It will build up to an unbelievable level otherwise.  I agree with
Janet about the hormone thing.  I am not menapause age yet, but that of
course does not bar me from having hormone level changes and yes, I can
definately see a marked effect there.
Thank you all for responding
Jennifer