jennifer

i am also a parkie 56/8. i also have problems with stress related
tremors. fortunately i was able to retire 3 years ago and this has been
very helpful. my tremors are on my right side but i am blessed to be left
handed. two years ago, i started taking mirapex . this allowed me to stop
the sinemet cr that i was on. i also take eldepyrl and amantadine.
regretfully, this has not helped my tremor under stressful situations.

i also have a problem with cold weather. it exacerbates the tremor in my
right arm and leg.

when i am cold and stressed, hold on to your hat.

this has caused me to make every effort to avoid the cold. to avoid
stress i have taken the attitude of "don't worry, be happy".  IT WORKS
!!!

regards

murph

p.s.  not using caps is useful, since i type with one finger.  lol