Michael Kramer wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Parkinson's awareness pin?  A pin was given to one
> of the members of our support group but none of the other members had
> heard of it.  We are wondering who is sponsoring.

Yes, I've seen a silver "ribbon" folded in the same shape that other
causes have: AIDS and so on.  I looked in the NPFs quarterly report
and did not find an ad, but I've seen them at the Parkinson's
Institute in Sunnyvale.  I would contact your nearest NPF "Center of
Excellence", which are listed in their reports and on their web site:
http://www.parkinson.org/ or call the NPF: 1-800-327-4545.

Good Luck