Hi!  I don't have much information for you re: APOMORPHINE except to tell you
that I am scheduled to be in a test study for the drug beginning May of 1999.
One of the studies is going on now, however, I am leaving the country for a
vacation and didn't want to be on something new while out of the USA.  I will
let you know about it when I have been in the research program for a month or
so.  I am 57 and have been a PWP for 15 years.  Currently I am on a daily
doseage of:   25/100 Sinemet (1/2 every 2 hours) for a total of 5, 3 Re-Quip,
2 Eldypryl, and 5 Parlodel.   Also, and in my opinion one of the most
important factors in the control of the symptoms, I water-walk 1 hour daily
and work out with exercise equipment in the gym for 45 minutes daily to retail
as much strength as possible -- occasionally the PD lets me use the muscles I
am strengthening!!!:)

A positive attitude is necessary but not always the easiest thing to come by!
This morning I stood frozen in front of my gym locker for about 5 minutes
while the cute young things looked and tried to figure out what was so
interesting in my empty locker!  There is humor in everything!   Claudia