Dear Merlin,
Thanks for writing and welcome to the list.  I know what you mean about the
cold.  I am also working on the part about being happy but so far this has
been one in a series of heavy blows.  I seem beguiled by depression but am
very leary of antidepressants.  I am seeing a new doctor in the near future
and plan to discuss it with him and see if we can find something to help.  As
hard as I try to fight it off and be strong, the tears flow and the
hopelessness sets in.  Just the mere fact that I am responding to the list
again is a major achievement for me right now.  It is all so new and scary.
Look forward to seeing you on the list and write me anytime.
Jennifer