From: Lacy Largent [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 10:59 PM
To: ROBERT A MARTONE
Subject: Everything's In Motion

Hey, Bob,
Just to follow up...everything is in motion:
1)      I sent the following press release (tailored a bit
for each city) to
newspapers in Navasota, Brenham, and Bryan/College Station,
and will be
writing a radio spot that will air on the local station.
2)      The Mayorial Proclamation is in process, which will
include a
photograph         in the local paper of the mayor signing
the proclamation.
3)      I'll send updated Press Releases for next week's
papers.
4)      The reception is covered with a fruit tray, veggie
tray, cheese deal,
        and so forth...
5)      When you communicate with Donna and Wallace, I'll
plan to be at the
church the afternoon of April 8th to meet them--they ride
into Navasota,
pass through the central light in downtown, go two blocks,
and turn
right at the Diamond Shamrock Station, and go one block (414
E. McAlpine
at Church Street).  If they need to call me, phones are
825-7726 (CH),
825-6818 (HM), 1-800-817-6135
        (Pager).
6)      We'll do the reception thing from 5-6, eat some
dinner if they are
still hungry from 6-7, and I'll leave them in peace at my
home for
the evening while I head out to my Habitat meeting.

I'll stay in touch!
Love,
Lacy+

P R E S S    R E L E A S E