Thanks, Murph,
My husband has had sleeping problems for many years and was just given
Trazadone for sleep.  He could benefit from antidepressants as well although
he doesn't think so.  When I see my doc I will ask him about it as that is
one of the few I havent tried.  I was originally misdiagnosed with panic
disorder and over a period of eight months just kept getting worse.  Finally
was put in the funny farm (not such a fun place) where they drugged me about
to death.  That is why i am so leary.  After nearly a month there, the final
diagnosis was depression.  Go figure.  Thanks for your supportive words and
help.  I realy do appreciate it.  And feel free to dump your troubles here as
well.
Jennifer