Hi Janice.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I find that the type of tourist i deal
with up here are a bit on the ignorant side.  Not all of them and not meant to
be a put down.  Just that they are very basic people and would probably be
scared away with such an announcement.  I think I will just have to deal with
it.  all the folks who work at the store I work in know about my diagnosis and I
plan to educate them as best I can on what could happen so they wont get
freaked.  If worse comes to worse, I can just walk away for a while until I calm
down.  Thought about under the tounge xanex in a pinch but dont know how that
would be with my other meds, or if I could paint an acceptable shirt after
that!  Ha!  Ill check in from time to time this summer and keep you posted
especially if I find some good ways to handle this.  It should be an interesting
summer!
Jennifer