My name is Dawn, and Ijoined this list to try and get more information about
PD, because my grandmother was diagnosed about 6 months ago.  She seems to
be going rapidly down hill, and we just aren't sure what do about it.  To
make the matter more complicated she lives in the middle east where decent
health care can be tricky to come by.  My mother is there with her now
taking care of her and trying to decide what we should do next.  While there
someone told her about a new treatment involving injections to the head.
Does anyone have any idea what this might be referring to??  Any info
appreciated. Thanks
Dawn