Hi...
        Around noon having just finished one press release on Parkinson's Awareness
Month to accompany a photo Wednesday of the Governor signing the '99
proclamation, I received news that Archbishop Tutu will be speaking Sunday
evening, April 18, at 7 p.m.  Tutu will deliver an address on "Bridging the
Chasm Between Black and White" in Allen Field House, University of Kansas. He
also will speak at a press conference prior to his lecture.  Contact me if you
want ticket info for the speech.

        As a result, I have sent Barbara Patterson's press release on Tutu (noting
the local angle)  to

        The Lawrence Journal-World
        The University Daily Kansan, Lawrence, KS
        KANU 91.5 FM (NPR affiliate),  Lawrence, KS
        Todd Cohen, University Relations, KU, Lawrence, KS
        Anne Merydith-Wolf, Office of International Programs, KU, Lawrence, KS

Barbara Blake-Krebs