Dear Ms. Reese,
Thanks for posting to the list.  I am 41 and was diagnosed a few months ago.  I
have gotten a lot of good help and information from the list but feel lacking in
knowlegde about young onset.  My husband also is having difficulty dealing with
the future implications and such.  I would be most appreciateve for any
information you could send me.  I had at one time expressed an interest in the
young parkinsons handbook (I cant remember from whom) but recieved no reply.  I
wish I was able to make some sort of monetary contribution to cover your costs but
my financial situation is a disaster at this time.  If you could be so kind and to
send me whatever you can make available on the subject of young onset, I would be
eternally grateful.
Jennifer Smith
100 Hidden Springs Road
Whittier, NC  28789