<<Hello Dan,  Camilla and Jennifer wrote about the effects of stress. To
give you some idea how to cope, it may be useful for you to know that
the Adrenalin released in response to the stress seems to have an
additive effect on top of the Sinemet. If you can see the stress coming
in time (and one hour warning would be ideal), then you should REDUCE
your intake of Sinemet to compensate. A reduction of up to 50% of
Sinemet may be necessary - its a powerful effect.
Regards,

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Brian,

That seems counter-intuitive, but I'll try it!

Also, I found your james.parkinsons.uk.  I will study this very well.

Regards,
Dan